Friday, June 02, 2006


I just had to post this even though the deadline's long gone. I just kept plugging away while watching those Oranginas and SWCs grow. I loved making this and since the weather just turned really sticky and hot the timing is perfect! I figure I'm probably not the only one who knits like a turtle! I used Cathay but I'm not sure of the name of the color. The only modification I made was to do 2 more sets of decreases which considering my stomach was empty at the time may not have been such a good idea! We'll see after the first wash. It was great knitting along with y'all.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kati said...

Your Picovili looks great on you! You picked a wonderful color.

6:59 AM  
Blogger Susan said...

Was this done in one peice? It's beautiful. Is it about the same difficulty level as Wicked?

Susan

http://www.knitters-delight.blogspot.com/

1:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home